Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well, so far there has been no interest in my Christmas Contest. I'm thinking that it is either because you just aren't sure what to do with the frame or it was a dumb idea. Since I'm hoping that it's the first one, here are some ideas of what I have done with similar frames. Hopefully this will get those creative juices flowing. Remember, this is a $45 value and would make a great gift!
sorry for the quality of these first two pictures. This one is done in a high-gloss finish, making it very difficult to photograph as it reflects everything. But it is alsolutely gorgeous!!

I couldn't get the lighting right on this one! There is just no other excuse!



more ideas:
family memories scattered around the frame
your child's name and birthdate with some flowers/balloons/trucks

1 comment:

Camie Rae said...

TITLE CONTEST!!
Am I too late to enter your contest?
I love this cute idea and I have SO many great ways to finish one! My favorite idea would be to put our last name and year we got married at the top somewhere and under the picture say Family in large writing, and under that say We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. Anyway, love this idea, so cute!!