Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Contest

In hopes of getting my name out there, I am sponsoring a Contest!!
Please pass my link along to all your friends as family!
I have here an unfinished 18x18 frame. There is a 3 1/2 inch opening in the center for a picture. This frame has ENDLESS possibilities! So, get in touch with your creative side, and leave me a comment telling me how you would use vinyl to finish this frame.
Don't forget, I can do almost anything with vinyl, so don't limit yourself to words. (i.e. flowers, swirls)
I have a panel of judges ready to pick the winner. The entries will be judged on creativity and how well your idea will fit (or match) the frame.
If all participates have INCREDIBLE entries (which is what I'm hoping for!), then the panel of judges will pick a winner at random.
This is a $45.00 value!! So, pull out your favorite quote, your family scripture.... and leave me a comment describing how you would put your idea on the frame!
Now I know that this particular frame is not going to appeal to all of you. So, I am also offering an 8x8 Tile. It will be the same idea as the frame. Leave me a comment telling me how you would use vinyl to complete the tile. Make sure when you leave your comment that you specify TILE.
Good Luck, Everyone!
Entries will be taken until December 13 @ 10 p.m. (mountain time)

No comments: